Be Wiser. Go Solar
While the entire milk management cycle, from collection at villages and bulk centers to complex data control at dairy plants, needs to be acquainted with new age automation solutions, it is smarter step to embrace the latest technology with a natural alternative to power.
Everest makes use of its technological excellence and a decade of experience to create DPU based Milk Collection Systems that can be run with solar power and hence, be a boon to the industry.
Ekomilk Ultra Pro
- Measurement cycle: Less than 30 seconds.
- Compact and light weight design.
- Cost effective operations.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Very small quantity of milk sample required with NO added chemicals.
- Very Low power consumption.
- RS 232 Interface.
- POS printer support.
- Fat: From 0.5% to 12% with accuracy of +/-0.1 %
- Solid not fat (SNF): From 6% to 12% with accuracy +/-2%
- Added water to Milk: From 0% to 60% with accuracy +/-5%
- Average speed: 120 samples/hr.
- Repeatability: 0 +/- 0.03% for fat, +/-0.05% for SNF, +/-0.75% for added water.
A hygienic and powerful supportive equipment for removing impurities and air bubbles from the milk sample, before analysis.
It is a cost effective method that facilitates industrial grade non-interrupted operation up to 4 hours.
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENT to remove air from fresh milk before testing
- Input Voltage: 170 to 290 AC Volt.
- Input Frequency: 45 to 55 Hz
- Input Power: 32 VA max
- Line Noise Filter
- Soft Start
- Input UV and OV protection.
- Input Voltage: 10.5 to 16 Volt DC(up to 30 Volt DC)
- Input Current: 2.2 amps max
- Input UV protection.
- Reversed Battery Protection.
- Minimum time setting: 10 secs.
- Maximum time setting: 60 secs.
- Time increment step: 1 Second.
- Time display-2 nos. 7 segment LED Display.
- Push Button Operation control.
- Led On/Off operation display.
- IR Transceiver for Load Detection (Automatic Operation)
Electronic Weighing System
- Heavy duty, reliable and most economical in the industry.
- Available in 60 kgs, 100 kgs and 200 kgs with litre / kg conversion.
- Impressive look with robust Steel body.
- Double display for better viewing
- Stainless steel weighing pan.
- Microcomputer based design.
- Optional in-built battery backup.
- Overload and shock load protection.
- 100% Tare facility.
- Bright LED display.
- Easy-to-use membrane keyboard
- No moving parts; fully electronic
- Mini Printer
- RS 232 Serial port.
Data Processing Unit
- Micro-Controller based embedded design.
- RFID* for customer identification.
- Direct interface.
- Milk Analyzer to get date & weight (Kg/ltr) FAT%/SNF%/added water%
- Keyboard with in-built DPU.
- In-built Thermal printer.
- Data transfer through USB Flash Drive/GSM/GPRS*
- Two Rate chart storage facility.
- Print/View shift report with weighted average.
- Store data up to 12 months.
- Auto TARE (Zero)
- Available in different models and as per customer requirements.
Digital Solar Charge Controller
The main unit of the solar powered DPU which with a very low consumption of energy makes the whole system perform efficiently.
- Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) based power back up system for Data processor Milk collection Units(DPMCU) is required to be installed in rural areas at Milk pooling points.
- This unit is required in view of insufficient grid power or at times no power from grid
- SPV power system is required to give 4 shifts (i.e. 4 shifts of 2 hrs) of power back to run theDPMCU and a 12 Volts /l 0 Watt DC LED lamp
- AC power 170-280 Volts, 50 HZ
- Solar panel : 120 Wp
- Battery: 12 V DC/100-200 Ah
Display & Fault indication
- Audio Buzzer for Reverse Battery connection.
- LED for Auto Mode Indication.
- LED for Float /Boost Battery Charging Mode Indication.
- LED for Solar Power available.
- LED for Battery Low Cut off (UVLO)
- 4 LED's for Battery Charge/Condition.
- Automatic Float/Boost Charging from solar panel when adequate sunlight is available or from manually Selected AC power.
- Push button selectable Equalized charging from solar power only.
- Automatic Float-Boost Charger, battery low cut off, battery reverse protection and cell equalizing.
Battery Charged Status
- LED'S to indicate 25,50,75 & 100% battery charge status.