Be Wiser. Go Solar
While the entire milk management cycle, from the collection at villages and bulk centres to complex data control at dairy plants, needs to be acquainted with new-age automation solutions, it is a smarter step to embrace the latest technology milk analyzer with printer with a natural alternative to power.
Everest makes use of its technological excellence and a decade of experience to create DPU based Milk Collection Systems that can be run with solar power and hence, be a boon to the industry.
Ekomilk Ultra Pro Milk Analyzer
- Measurement cycle: Less than 30 seconds.
- Compact and light weight design.
- Ekomilk Ultra Milk Analyzer Price is a Cost-effective operation.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Very small quantity of milk sample required with NO added chemicals.
- Very Low power consumption.
- RS 232 Interface.
- POS printer support makes milk analyzer with printer.
- Fat: From 0.5% to 12% with accuracy of +/-0.1 %
- Solid not fat (SNF): From 6% to 12% with accuracy +/-2%
- Added water to Milk: From 0% to 60% with accuracy +/-5%
- Average speed: 120 samples/hr.
- Repeatability: 0 +/- 0.03% for fat, +/-0.05% for SNF, +/-0.75% for added water.
A hygienic and powerful supportive equipment for removing impurities and air bubbles from the milk sample, before analysis.
It is a cost effective method that facilitates industrial grade non-interrupted operation up to 4 hours.
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENT to remove air from fresh milk before testing
- Input Voltage: 170 to 290 AC Volt.
- Input Frequency: 45 to 55 Hz
- Input Power: 32 VA max
- Line Noise Filter
- Soft Start
- Input UV and OV protection.
- Input Voltage: 10.5 to 16 Volt DC(up to 30 Volt DC)
- Input Current: 2.2 amps max
- Input UV protection.
- Reversed Battery Protection.
- Minimum time setting: 10 secs.
- Maximum time setting: 60 secs.
- Time increment step: 1 Second.
- Time display-2 nos. 7 segment LED Display.
- Push Button Operation control.
- Led On/Off operation display.
- IR Transceiver for Load Detection (Automatic Operation)
Electronic Weighing System
- Heavy duty, reliable and most economical in the industry.
- Available in 60 kgs, 100 kgs and 200 kgs with litre / kg conversion.
- Impressive look with robust Steel body.
- Double display for better viewing
- Stainless steel weighing pan.
- Microcomputer based design.
- Optional in-built battery backup.
- Overload and shock load protection.
- 100% Tare facility.
- Bright LED display.
- Easy-to-use membrane keyboard
- No moving parts; fully electronic
- Mini Printer
- RS 232 Serial port.
Data Processing Unit
- Micro-Controller based embedded design.
- RFID* for customer identification.
- Direct interface.
- Milk Analyzer to get date & weight (Kg/ltr) FAT%/SNF%/added water%
- Keyboard with in-built DPU.
- In-built Thermal printer.
- Data transfer through USB Flash Drive/GSM/GPRS*
- Two Rate chart storage facility.
- Print/View shift report with weighted average.
- Store data up to 12 months.
- Auto TARE (Zero)
- Available in different models and as per customer requirements.
Digital Solar Charge Controller
The main unit of the solar powered DPU which with a very low consumption of energy makes the whole system perform efficiently.
- Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) based power back up system for Data processor Milk collection Units(DPMCU) is required to be installed in rural areas at Milk pooling points.
- This unit is required in view of insufficient grid power or at times no power from grid
- SPV power system is required to give 4 shifts (i.e. 4 shifts of 2 hrs) of power back to run theDPMCU and a 12 Volts /l 0 Watt DC LED lamp
- AC power 170-280 Volts, 50 HZ
- Solar panel : 120 Wp
- Battery: 12 V DC/100-200 Ah
Display & Fault indication
- Audio Buzzer for Reverse Battery connection.
- LED for Auto Mode Indication.
- LED for Float /Boost Battery Charging Mode Indication.
- LED for Solar Power available.
- LED for Battery Low Cut off (UVLO)
- 4 LED's for Battery Charge/Condition.
- Automatic Float/Boost Charging from solar panel when adequate sunlight is available or from manually Selected AC power.
- Push button selectable Equalized charging from solar power only.
- Automatic Float-Boost Charger, battery low cut off, battery reverse protection and cell equalizing.
Battery Charged Status
- LED'S to indicate 25,50,75 & 100% battery charge status.