Total Milk Collecting Automation Solutions from Village to Dairy Plants
As leader with technological superiority, we begin with our roots deep in innovation ... a strong heritage that spans more than a decade and has many sides. It's a history of enduring technical leadership and long-term relationships with the dairy industry.
Competence, technical edge and the expertise born out of more than two decades in the dairy industry, Everest Instruments has been called upon to install more than 7000 milk analyzer installations and milk collection automation for in the Dairy sector.
- Integrating all Dairy processes with information technology.
- Testing and improvement in process of milk collection.
- Online milk production data & information made available to help production planning, overcome communication delays, bring transparency in operations.
Everest Ultrasonic Vibrator (Stirrer)
- Input Voltage: 170 to 290 AC Volt.
- Input Frequency: 45 to 55 Hz.
- input Power: 32 VA max.
- Line Noise Filter
- Soft Start
- Input UV and OV Protection
- Input Voltage: 10.5 to 16 Volt DC ( up to 30 Volt DC).
- input Current: 2.2 Amps max.
- Input UV Protection
- Reversed Battery Protection
- Minimum Time Setting: 10 secs.
- Maximum Time Setting: 60 secs.
- Time Increment Step: 1 second.
- Time Display - 2 nos. 7 segment
- LED Display
- Push Button Operation Control.
- LED On/Off Operation Display.
- IR Transceiver for Load Detection (Automatic Operation)
Everest EKOMILK Analyser
- Total measurement cycle is just less than 30 seconds
- Compact and lightweight design
- Cost effective operations
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Requires very small quality of milk sample with NO added chemicals
- Very low power consumption
- RS232 interface & POS printer support
- Fat: From 0.5% to 12% with accuracy of +/-0.1%
- Solid not Fat(SNF):From 6% to 12% with accuracy +/-0.2%
- Added water to milk: From 0% to 60% with accuracy +/-5%
- Density*: From 1.0260g/cm3 to 1.0330 g/cm3 +/- 0.0005g/cm3
- Protein*: From 2% to 6% with accuracy +/-0.2%
- Freezing Point*: 0C to -1.000C.
- Measuring Cycle: 30 Sec.
Everest Electronic Weighing System
Everest weighing scales are heavy duty, reliable and most economical available in 60 kg., 100 kg. and 200 kg. with Litre-KG conversion.
- Trendy outlook, Sturdy Steel body
- Double Display for Customer Viewing
- Stainless Steel weighing pan.
- Microcomputer based design.
- Optional inbuilt battery backup.
- Overload & shock load protection.
- 100% Tare facility.
- Bright LED display.
- Easy to use membrane keyboard.
- No moving parts, fully electronic.
- Mini Printer
- Rs-232 Serial Port
Everest Data Processing System
- Advance micro controller based embedded design
- Compact in size & rugged design
- RFID for Customer identification
- Direct interface, capture weighing data ( kg/Ltr.), FAT%, SNF% and added water% from Milk Analyzer
- Key board for easy to operate Thermal Printer
- Data transfer through USB Flash Drive/GPRS* to BMC/MCC Server.
- Import of Farmer Name directly through USB Flash Drive/GPRS*
- Import of Rate Chart directly from BMC/MCC with USB Drive/GPRS*
- 2 Rate chart storage facility.
- Current & another with future pricing for implementation of the rate change
- Shift report with weighted average
- Data storage up to 12 Months
- Big Graphic LCD display
- Payment Register*
- Auto TARE (ZERO) after the farmer slip printing and data storage